...Porque siempre hay algo mas allá de lo que solo tus ojos pueden ver, tus manos sentir ó tu mente llegar a imaginar...

3/2/11

DON´T GO AWAY ♫

A cold and frosty morning there's not a lot to say
 About the things caught in my mind 
And as the day was dawning, 
my plane flew away
 With all the things caught in my mind  

And I wanna be there when you're...
 Coming down 
And I wanna be there when you hit the ground   

So don't go away 
Say what you say 
Say that you'll stay 
Forever and a day... in the time of my life 
Cos I need more time, yes I need more time 
Just to make things right  

Damn my situation and the games I have to play
 With all the things caught in my mind 
Damn my education I can't find the words to say 
About the things caught in my mind 

 And I wanna be there when you're... 
Coming down 
And I wanna be there when you hit the ground 

 Me and you what's going on? 
All we seem to know is how to show 
The feelings that are wrong

OasisLyrics-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tomarte un tiempo y pasar por Aqui*